My oldest daughter, Victoria, married her high school sweet heart, AJ, on May 23, 2015 after they dated for seven years! God blessed us with the most perfect day for such a beautiful union so I wanted to share the photos with everyone! A big thank you to Kim Box Photography for all of these memories she captured!
The ceremony was outside at sunset The Ledges Clubhouse in Huntsville, Ala and the reception was inside The Ledges ballroom. The venue is absolutely beautiful with stunning views over the mountains and city of Huntsville!
A full list of all the vendors are listed at the bottom of this post; we are so grateful to everyone who made this day a dream come true!
The brides bouquet with a vintage brooch.
Helping my daughter get ready before the ceremony.
Victoria & all her beautiful bridesmaids!
Victoria and her sisters, Abbie Grace Maid of Honor and Olivia Junior Maid of Honor
My husband and me with Victoria!
Brother and Sister!
The Ledges, Huntsville Alabama
Me and my girls!
Love this shot of the flower girl looking at the bride!
Victoria and AJ waited until the ceremony to see each other, but had a time of prayer before the ceremony
The brides cake and bridal portrait
The Groom Table
A quick hug from Olivia during the ceremony
Victoria’s little brother one of the ring bearers
The Cole Family
Bride & Father First Look
1940 Packard vintage getaway car
- Wedding Planner: Wedding Belles Events
- Photographer: Kim Box Photography in Montgomery
- Videographer: Hampton Road Studios out of Birmingham
- Cakes: Diann Laney Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Dress: White Dresses Boutique in Huntsville, AL
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid
- Tuxedos: Mens Wearhouse
- Hair and Makeup: The Transformation
- Florist: Theresa Green
- Ceremony Musicians: Two Strings & Ivory
- Reception Band: 2nd Coming
- Getaway Car: Vintage Auto out of Birmingham